In recent years women’s intimate wellbeing is gaining an increasingly important role. Health and beauty of the intimate have in fact begun to arouse the same interest granted in the past only, or at least predominantly, to the rest of the body.
The products and techniques to take care of your own femininity are manifold, as many are the results that can be achieved with them.
In most cases it comes to solving certain problems, although some actions may be dictated by purely aesthetic goals. In general we talk about:
- Rejuvenate and give back freshness and tone to your intimate area
- Change their sexual organ, for aesthetic or functional reasons (reduction of the labia minora or the labia majora fleshing out)
- Increase vaginal lubrication
- Improve the perception of pleasure and, consequently, relationship
- Tone the pelvic floor
- Whiten the anus ( questa mi mancava :O )
These are the main desires that fall within the sphere of intimate wellness. Regarding to this the first point to make is that rejuvenate the sexual organ does not mean enhance it or make it closer to perfection fees proposed by the erotic world.
It is indeed not only an aesthetic need but above all to restore the organ functionality allowing you to experience sexuality in a fulfilling way.
By the time the labia lose turgidity and elasticity and the vagina becomes more fragile, even more accentuated condition in periods such as postpartum or menopause. The same goes for vaginal secretions, which diminish with time, making penetration difficult. One can say without doubt that the intimate rejuvenation alloy beauty and well-being in a profound way. Define the intimate rejuvenation only as a desire to eliminate the signs of aging is highly reductive. We can instead speak of resolution and improvement of some intimate hassles and, above all, to improve the relationship.
- V-steams – a steam bath (of which beneficial effects haven’t yet been proven)
- Vajacula, treating dracula – consists of injections of your own blood in the vaginal tissue
- Filler of hyaluronic acid – plumping injections
- Creams, gels and vaginal suppositories – cosmetic treatments
- Low-power lasers, such as Aurora, a non-invasive and painless treatment to be performed in the privacy of your own home
- Fractionated CO2 Laser – treatment to be performed by a professional