Ideal for women under 30 years who want to start fighting the signs of aging and slow down the natural process of female genital organ aging.
After a certain age, the loss of tonicity of the tissues is accompanied by the problem of vaginal dryness and, consequently, to a progressive loss of functionality of the vagina. For this reason it is recommended to take immediate action to minimize the effects that age can bring.
Aurora is able to intervene on these problems without resort to cosmetic surgery, thanks to a deep photo-biostimulation action that will make the skin more elastic and tonic, as well as increase vaginal lubrication.
DESCRIPTION AND TREATMENT PROCEDURES
Using Aurora is simple and intuitive. It will be sufficient place the lens perpendicular to the skin and move it to the affected area. At the end of the treatment a beep will alert the device to turn off. You can choose between two different ways of treatment:
Aesthetic treatment: Place the lens in contact with the labia majora and labia minora and move slowly along their surface. Repeat the treatment 2-3 times a week.
Stimulating treatment: Place the lens in contact with the clitoris. Gently rotate the device for the programmed time.
Aurora is equipped with 1 (one) low-power diode laser (905nm). It is Made in Italy and provided with CE certificate. It is a safe device for the eyes thanks to the LSE patented system, which permits the emission to start only when the device approaches the area to be treated.
To learn more, download the manual.
- Effects of AURORA laser for personale use on vaginal structure in patients with regular menses. Dott. Marco Ricci, 2011 DOWNLOAD
- RELAZIONE SULL’UTILIZZO DEL DEVICE IN AMBITO GINECOLOGICO. Basi scientifiche, studi clinici correlati, equivalenza del dispositivo agli standard clinici degli studi eseguiti, caratteristiche del device, benefici ed eventuali rischi. Dott. Aldo Vasta, 2014 DOWNLOAD
- Aurora. Scientific Research, functions and applications. By Aldo Vasta.2014 DOWNLOAD
- Aurora. Approfondimento scientifico, funzioni e applicazioni. Aldo Vasta, 2014 DOWNLOAD
- Studio Clinico. Effetto del dispositivo laser ad uso personale AURORA sulla struttura vaginale in pazienti con mestruazioni regolari. Dott. Marco Ricci, 2011 DOWNLOAD