Shipping time Orders placed via Internet are shipped usually within two working days from receipt of order. Deliveries employ between 24 and 48 hours from the time of shipment, but times may vary depending on the country of destination (for additional information refer to the FAQ on the shipment). If the order is completed before 2 pm, the package will be shipped at the same day of the purchase. Deliveries are not made on Saturdays, Sundays and public holidays. If the first delivery fails, the second is agreed with you to ensure its success. You have 5 days to respond to the email, after which the package will come in stock and you can just pick it up at the courier no later than 7 days. You should always indicate a telephone number to be contacted quickly if not present for the delivery.
Order tracking A confirmation email, complete with the delivery data is sent to the customer as soon as the order is accepted; with the email will be given a reference number. Following the first email, sent by Lowe, he will receive another mail from courier indicating the tracking code, assigned to his pack, to follow the shipment step by step. In case there are doubts about the delivery procedures, you can require the verification of the path of the order via email by contacting Customer Service at firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the order number above.
Anonymous Delivery When Lowe sends a package, whether at home, in the office or to a third recipient, delivery is guaranteed as extremely confidential and anonymous. Depending on the customs regulations of the destination country, a general description may be attached outside packaging. The packaging for the EU countries will not contain any description; outside of the packaging for the US will appear the letters “HM”. In addition to this, the packaging do not mention the nature of the contents. Inside the anonymous packing, there is the precious box containing the product purchased. Whether for yourself, that in making a gift, it is always a pleasure to open a Lowe package.
Shipping costs The shipping costs are free.
Shipping modes The shipping of your purchases on lo-we.it is assigned to the GLS and Fedex and MailBox. Please remember that it is not possible to deliver to PO boxes. If at the moment of the delivery the packaging is damaged, opened, or the contents are missing, please immediately take a picture of the damaged packaging and send photos via email at email@example.com. If you are at home at the time of delivery you must write on the courier receipt “damaged packaging / packing opened / missing content at the time of delivery. If you are not at home when the product is delivered it will be necessary to send a photograph of the damaged package within 2 days of receipt of merchandise. Lowe will directly contact the carrier for reimbursement.
RETURN AND WITHDRAWAL
Pursuant to Article 5 DL 185/1999, if the customer is a consumer (ie a person who buys goods for purposes not related to his professional activity, or does the purchase by indicating in the order form at Lowe a reference to VAT), has the right to terminate the purchase contract for any reason, without explanation and without penalty, except as described in the following paragraphs. To exercise this right, the customer must send to Lowe written notice within 14 working days from the date of receipt of goods. Such notice shall be sent by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or to the certified e-mail: email@example.com. Upon receipt of the notice of withdrawal, Customer Service Lowe will quickly inform the customer instructions on how to return the goods that must be received within 10 days by LOWE.
The right of withdrawal is subject to the following conditions:
– The law applies to product purchased in its entirety;
– The purchased goods must be returned intact and in original packaging, complete in all its parts (including packaging and any documentation, etc …);
– It should be avoided in all cases the attachment of labels or tape directly on the packaging of the product;
– The shipping costs for returning the goods are charged of the customer;
– The shipment, until the confirmation of receipt in our warehouse, is under the complete responsibility of the Customer;
– In case the goods are damaged during transport, Lowe will notify the Client within the 5th working day of receipt of goods in their warehouse, in order that the client may promptly lodge a complaint against the courier that was used and obtain appropriate compensation (if insured). In this case the product will be available to the customer for its return, while cancelling the request for withdrawal. Lowe does not respond in any way for damage /theft or loss of goods returned by uninsured shipments. Upon its arrival in stock, the product will be examined to asses any damages not caused by transport. If the package and / or the original packaging are damaged, Lowe will deduct from the refund a percentage not exceeding 10% of as a contribution for restoration costs.
Except for the repair costs for the damage of the original packaging, Lowe will refund the customer the full amount paid excluding shipping costs, within 14 days from the date of the return of product. Lowe will do the refund via the crediting of the amount paid to the credit card or bank account.
-The right of withdrawal is lost for lack of the essential integrity of the property (the packaging and / or its contents), in cases where Lowe finds:
– The lack of external and / or internal packaging;
– The absence of product components (accessories, parts, …);
– The product is damaged for causes other than its transport;
– In case of forfeiture of the right of withdrawal, Lowe will return to sender the property purchased by charging the same shipping costs.